IDimager 5.0.7.0 maintenance update is available

News and Announcements
Hert

IDimager 5.0.7.0 maintenance update is available

Post by Hert » 13 Aug 10 16:10

New:
- IDimager PROFESSIONAL Only: The Image Details now support so-called "feeder scripts" (a Feeder script is supplied; check the Gear icon in the Image Details, next to the Image Content -> Location field)

Improvements:
- Selecting a GPS location from the map in the details of a catalog label will now also read the altitude
- When you select to add GEO coordinates to a Catalog Label then IDimager will ask to pre-fill the coordinates based on the entered catalog's label name
- After selecting a GPS location in the details of a catalog label you can now perform a reverse lookup for the XMP Details

Fixes:
- The inverted filter state was not persistent
- Detecting if an internet connection is available is now more robust
- In some cases the delete dialog wouldn't give any delete option
- When mapping a catalog label to an XMP property then it wouldn't be applied to the image when the image didn't contain that XMP section for that property yet
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

Eric Neilsen

Re: IDimager 5.0.7.0 maintenance update is available

Post by Eric Neilsen » 20 Aug 10 20:46

I got an error code when trying to run the web based update. Sent in a request with screen capture. Error 183? help I reverted back to a 6.9 version.
Eric Neilsen
Eric Neilsen Photography
Dallas, TX

Hert

Post by Hert » 20 Aug 10 21:05

Are you running IDimager in virtualization software?

I just checked the support email log and you did send a mail about this yesterday.
would first try an uninstall and then download and run the installer from the website and apply your license afterwards (if needed).
Hert
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

Eric Neilsen

Post by Eric Neilsen » 23 Aug 10 20:43

I gave the system a chance to try again with the web update. I did have the monitor ON this time and it worked. Life is good. I did wait several days later.

Eric
Eric Neilsen
Eric Neilsen Photography
Dallas, TX