iView/ExpressionMedia to IDimager promo

News and Announcements
Hert

iView/ExpressionMedia to IDimager promo

Post by Hert » 21 Jan 10 19:49

Hello all,

Today a promo started that allows iView/ExpressionMedia users to upgrade to IDimager Professional with a 50% discount. This promo runs until the end of February 2010.
Migrating to IDimager has never been more attractive.

To qualify for the discount you can send an email request to sales@idimager.com and you should include proof that you have a registered version of iView/EM (this could be an invoice or something similar that proves that you are running a registered version).

Hope you'll enjoy the discount.

Hert
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

lauriemarie

Re: iView/ExpressionMedia to IDimager promo

Post by lauriemarie » 28 Feb 10 20:21

I sent an email requesting a coupon yesterday, along with attached documentation of my existing ME license. If I don't get the coupon before the end of the day today (Sunday...the last day of the month), will I still be eligible for the discount?

Hert

Post by Hert » 28 Feb 10 20:38

Hi Laurie,

All promo-requests are handled to this moment. If you didn't receive a reply then please check your spam box. If you still can't find it, please contact me by PM here on the forum.

Thank you

Hert
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

Preston B

Post by Preston B » 02 Mar 10 0:17

Hert,

I took advantage of the promotion and am currently happily working with IDImager Pro Desktop.

99% percent of my nearly 800 images are layered PSD and TIF files from scanned 4x5 film.

I am very happy with IDI. :D

Thank you for producing a great product. I will be recommending it, for sure!

--Preston
Preston Birdwell
Columbia, CA

Photo Supreme on Puget Systems Obsidian: Win 10-64 bit Intel i5Quad Core 3.3Ghz 32GB RAM, and Puget Systems Traverse Laptop. Chamonix 4x5 and Nikon D-7100.

Please visit my web site at www.gildedmoon.com