IDimager V5 is released!

News and Announcements
Hert

Re: IDimager V5 is released!

Post by Hert » 29 Dec 09 10:06

Seems like you already own a v5 license? If not you should see a upgrade link in the right column.

Install V5 trial
download the v5 license
apply the license

does that help?
Hert
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

george

Post by george » 29 Dec 09 15:17

Hi Maya,

Welcome to the IDimager forum!
maya wrote:I lost the original mail informing how to update to V5. I did the login to control panel and only thing I see are the following actions for V5
download license
download Desktop trial
download SQLServer trial

What are the "upgrade instructions"? Or should I just download the Desktop trial and apply the license? I wrote to support two days ago but they did not get back to me yet and just now I would have time to do this. Being impatient, I know...
Yes, just download the appropriate trial version (desktop, SQLServer) and apply the license--you'll then have the full version. This is what I did.

@Hert--I'm seening the same choices Maya is, rather than the ones you listed.
George

maya

Post by maya » 29 Dec 09 21:15

Hi Hert and George,

Yes I had bought V4 last July so I had free update to V5. I downloaded the desktop trial, installed it right in the same folder where V4 was installed (after having backed up the db and catalog of course) and it seems to have gone just great. Thanks for both of you for help.

Maya

george

Post by george » 29 Dec 09 21:34

Glad you're up and running, Maya.
George