Amazing App!

Jeff F

Amazing App!

Post by Jeff F » 02 Dec 13 19:18

This app is amazing, it distills color palettes from images.

Choose an image from Camera Roll or shoot a new one and the app presents you with color palettes derived from your own image!

And it displays the color values in RGB, HSL and Lab. There are very few apps that display Lab values.

I love the app and give it a five star rating.

If in any future versions it added the ability to work the sliders in Lab as it currently does in RGB and HSL I would be eternally grateful. But that is for my specific workflow and I realize that there might not be a sizable enough population to warrant the additional functionality.

Still, a fantastic app and an enthusiastic 5 Stars!

Jeff F

Hert

Re: Amazing App!

Post by Hert » 03 Dec 13 11:59

Thank you for the heads up Jeff!

I didn't include sliders for Lab because of space restrictions (it doesn't fit 3 sets when holding the iPhone in landscape). But I'll add it to a new update by providing tabs to select between RGB/HSL/Lab

BTW; apart from Lab colors the tool also provides a feature to send palettes as Adobe Swatch Exchange (ASE) files which, I believe, is also unique for Apps :)

Hert
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

Hert

Re: Amazing App!

Post by Hert » 15 Apr 14 10:06

Jeff, A new update is pending at Apple which has the Lab sliders in it. That new update also allows you to save and load palettes to your device.

Apple typically takes about a week to review updates and if approved you should see it automatically in the AppStore update list of your iOS device.
PCpalette1.JPG
PCpalette1.JPG (60.06 KiB) Viewed 19287 times
PCpalette2.JPG
PCpalette2.JPG (71.16 KiB) Viewed 19287 times
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system