Unable to delete a category label

OldRadioGuy

Unable to delete a category label

Post by OldRadioGuy » 10 Apr 18 18:18

There's another recent posting with a similar subject line, but the problem there seems to relate to keyword labels, not category labels. My problem is with category labels.

After setting up a new backup procedure with Time Machine, which included moving my image files to another drive and then running PSu 4, I wound up with several duplicate categories -- Architecture, for example. After removing the duplicate assignment tags, I attempted to remove the duplicate, now-empty category by selecting and pressing delete. Nothing happened. The other suggestions for removal of keyword labels did not work either.

Any suggestions?
macOS High Sierra; 27-inch iMac, Retina 5K; Photo Supreme 4; DxO PhotoLab; ON1 Photo RAW 2018; Affinity Photo 1.6.7

Hert

Re: Unable to delete a category label

Post by Hert » 10 Apr 18 18:50

After moving your image files on disk, did you relocate the folder in PSU?

1. Click Folders
2. For the old root, right click -> Map to the correct physical folder
3. Point to your root on the file system
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

OldRadioGuy

Re: Unable to delete a category label

Post by OldRadioGuy » 10 Apr 18 21:29

Thanks, Hert. That solved the problem.
macOS High Sierra; 27-inch iMac, Retina 5K; Photo Supreme 4; DxO PhotoLab; ON1 Photo RAW 2018; Affinity Photo 1.6.7