Certain Photos Cannot be Synced

Rcarlson

Certain Photos Cannot be Synced

Post by Rcarlson » 19 Mar 18 14:18

I've spent a couple hours now looking through these forums and trying every possible fix for this but I am just at a loss.
Usually, if a photo is coming up as out of sync I can right click, and use Metadata>Save Data To File. And that clears up the issue no problem.
But then I will get photos (so far it seems like it's all from the same photoset) that this cannot fix. I've tried checking the permission of the folders & the photos. Copying the photos to a different location and re-importing. But all of these with no result. I'm trying to pitch this program for use in my department but an issue like this could be a deal breaker if we cannot find a fix. Is there anyone who has experience with this?

Hert

Re: Certain Photos Cannot be Synced

Post by Hert » 19 Mar 18 14:37

Would it be possible to send me a copy of one of these files? This looks like there's some corrupt metadata in the images which I'd like to verify. You can send to support@idimager.com

Thank you
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

Rcarlson

Post by Rcarlson » 19 Mar 18 14:41

Sure thing, I just sent you a raw and jpg from the photoset that I am having issues with. Thank you for taking a look at these!

rskelly2808

Post by rskelly2808 » 20 Mar 18 14:38

Rcarlson, did you resolve your out of sync issue ? I am having a problem with a few of my photos also. Thanks in advance.