PhotoSupreme V4 Folder import Problem/freeze

weidmic

Re: PhotoSupreme V4 Folder import Problem/freeze

Post by weidmic » 09 Mar 18 21:15

Chris,

You might want to contact Hert directly - I don‘t think this is the right place to discuss sales questions :)

support@idimager.com
PSUServer 4.x, PostgreSQL 10.x
My homepage http://www.michaelweidner.com
PSU Tips and Tricks http://www.michaelweidner.com/WP/psu/

Username

Post by Username » 09 Mar 18 22:09

artphotopro wrote:
09 Mar 18 14:39
Hello Username,
Yes I have run into that problem, which is why it has taken me sooooooo long to import my work due to having to work onfolder at a time and filtering the image type to allow for importing. I have almost finished this database and have to start on my other three.
Regards
Chris
I bought the Capture One 10 a while back and spent six months of constant database crashes which corrupted everything. Time after time. It was no wonder why they had an auto-nag feature about backing up everything. New version was released with poor performance and new crashes.
In the end I lost the initial inspiration CO had given me. I barely use it anymore.

And now I'm kind of stuck in constant crashes with PS. Although I have far higher hopes that Hert et al will sort this and make it possible for me to continue with my archiving. But for now I've stopped my work while a fix for the freezes is found. :)
- I'm the user

Username

Post by Username » 12 Mar 18 0:36

Anyone have some idea on why PS is freezing up?!
Is it the app, filesystem, file, db, memory or something else?
- I'm the user

Username

Post by Username » 13 Mar 18 0:23

I downloaded the 1121.pg and so far I've been able to select and view folders containing more then 10000 files without freezes. :D

This is looking good!
Last edited by Username on 13 Mar 18 1:02, edited 1 time in total.
- I'm the user

Hert

Post by Hert » 13 Mar 18 1:00

That's good news. Thank you for the feedback (and great that you found the update without a web update notification...which follows later this week)
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system