Can't reactivate PSu after minimizing [solved]

freudenthaler

Can't reactivate PSu after minimizing [solved]

Post by freudenthaler » 07 Feb 18 21:49

I have the strange situation, that I can't reactivate PSu after minimizing (Win 10). The IDimagerSU/Photo Supreme process is still running, active and visible in task manager - interestingly no menu command from the task manager (switch to, bring to foreground, maximize) is able to bring back PSu to visibility.

This already was the case with PSU 3 and is still the case with version 4. Anybode else encountering this problem?
Last edited by freudenthaler on 08 Feb 18 20:19, edited 1 time in total.
Robert | glass stories | Fuji X | LR Classic CC | PSU 4 | Win 10/64 on AMD FX |

Hert

Re: Can't reactivate PSu after minimizing

Post by Hert » 07 Feb 18 23:51

Could it be that you have software installed that hooks into Windows? Things like screen capture software, hot key software, key store recording software....
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

freudenthaler

Re: Can't reactivate PSu after minimizing

Post by freudenthaler » 08 Feb 18 8:40

Yes Hert indeed, I have a screen capture SW running (Techsmith's SnagIt). Will give it a try of deactivating the hotkey functionality. Otherwise this doesn't make any problem with all my other application...

freudenthaler

Re: Can't reactivate PSu after minimizing [solved]

Post by freudenthaler » 08 Feb 18 20:23

Identified the wrongdoer: a second monitor taskbar substitute called "Dual Monitor". Deactivated this little piece of SW and everything is fine again :-). Screen capture tool (SnagIt) doesn't do any harm. Thanks for the hint Hert.