Keyboard Shortcuts

MikeNaylor

Keyboard Shortcuts

Post by MikeNaylor » 18 Dec 17 10:56

I've just spent half an hour trying to assign a color label to an image. It turns out the manual is wrong. Hasn't anyone noticed this since its publication, or am I the only Mac user daft enough to trust my entire image collection to Photo Supreme?

On a Mac the correct shortcuts to change an image color label are Ctrl+0 to Ctrl+5 NOT Cmd+0 to Cmd+5.

This puts the fear of God into me, because shortcuts are the ONLY way to accomplish so many things. I'm incapable of remembering hundreds of key stroke combinations, so I dread to think what the outcome will be if I get one wrong. Its downright dangerous.
Attachments
Manual.jpeg
Manual.jpeg (88.46 KiB) Viewed 432 times
Apple iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015), macOS High Sierra, Photo Supreme 3.3

Hert

Re: Keyboard Shortcuts

Post by Hert » 18 Dec 17 18:02

The manual is not wrong...the shortcut PSU uses for color labels are Cmd-0-5. But I understand what you intended to say: you recommend PSU to also use Ctrl-0-5
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

MikeNaylor

Post by MikeNaylor » 18 Dec 17 18:35

To change a thumbnail color label on a Mac, the manual says to use the Command key and a number key 1 through 5. This does not work. But if I use the Control key instead of the Command key, it does work. That is why I'm saying the manual is wrong.
Apple iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015), macOS High Sierra, Photo Supreme 3.3

Hert

Post by Hert » 18 Dec 17 23:40

Ah ok. Now changed in the document.
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

MikeNaylor

Post by MikeNaylor » 19 Dec 17 0:08

That's odd. I was rather hoping think you would keep the documentation and change to coding to use Cmd+Number. This would have been more consistent with the Mac way.