PSu suddenly switched back to Day 1 of Trial

barneagle

PSu suddenly switched back to Day 1 of Trial

Post by barneagle » 16 Dec 17 11:44

I've been using Photo Supreme for just over a year. When I started it today a box opened at the bottom left corner of the window saying "Trial day 1 of 30" followed by a "Buy Now" button and a link to "I already have my license". Also the Activity pane continuously reports "Building thumbnails".

I compacted and backed up the databases a few days ago, but have used the program since. So far as I can see the photos I have imported are still there along with labels, ratings and so on.

Why would this happen? Should I use the "I already have my license" link? Will it then stop building thumbnails?

Hert

Re: PSu suddenly switched back to Day 1 of Trial

Post by Hert » 16 Dec 17 13:27

You probably deleted the license file from the Documents folder. Just download the license again from https://cp.idimager.com and then use the "I already have my license" option.
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

barneagle

Re: PSu suddenly switched back to Day 1 of Trial

Post by barneagle » 16 Dec 17 16:42

Thanks, Hert, for your quick reply.

I had indeed removed the license key file as part of a big reorganisation of my file storage. I've now put it back in the root of my Documents folder and restarted PSu, and all appears to be back to normal. Phew!

Thanks again.