Photo Supreme on Synology NAS?

brownjs

Photo Supreme on Synology NAS?

Post by brownjs » 01 Jul 14 0:21

Is it possible to install Photo Supreme Server Edition on a Synology NAS unit? I understand Synology DSM includes an instance of PostgreSQL.

I am interested in installing Photo Supreme on a Synology DiskStation 412+ running DSM version 5.0. I would greatly appreciate installation instructions/assistance.

Hert

Re: Photo Supreme on Synology NAS?

Post by Hert » 01 Jul 14 0:39

Hello, a very warm welkome to the forum.

If your synology supports PostgreSQL version 9 or higher then you could try it. The installation instructions can be downloaded here; http://www.idimager.com/Trial/QuickInst ... upreme.pdf

I guess that you can skip the entire PostgreSQL installation part as it will be on your NAS. Whether that instance is configured according the the instructions is something you need to find out first. And I also hope that you can make changes to the configuration of PostgreSQL on your NAS.

Please keep us posted if you can get it to work with your NAS or not.
This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

Phosy

Post by Phosy » 12 Aug 17 9:20

Because there is no Photoediting Software on the NAS, PSu would be nice to use it for.

So is there any news, relating Synology NAS and PSu?

Hert

Post by Hert » 12 Aug 17 10:33

This is a User-to-User forum which means that users post questions here for other users.
Feature requests, change suggestions, or bugs can be logged in the ticketing system

Phosy

Post by Phosy » 12 Aug 17 15:24

Thanks a lot!