Versioning within a batch in the downloader

A forum for questions about how IDimager works
ian_pop

Versioning within a batch in the downloader

Post by ian_pop » 11 Mar 12 8:02

Hi

I have reworked my setup in the downloader so it is taking the cr2 and putting it is a subfolder, creating a jpeg in a subfolder, a black and white jpg in a subfolder and a .dng in the project folder (which contains the subfolders above).

This is working and I am getting the .dng as the album display version. But I cannot get versions created of the jpegs

The batch is set like this:
Black/White
Convert File and Inbetweeen save (location...%yyyy\%Projectname\BW\%FileName-BW.JPG, output .jpg)
Reload Image
Convert File and Inbetweeen save (location...%yyyy\%Projectname\jpg\%FileName-o.JPG, output .jpg)

I was trying to put a run script after each of the Convert and save commands using the script 'Custom assign placeholders for version sets' with a parameter *BW.jpg and a Value BW (the custom version I have set up) and again after the second convert file wit a parameter *-o.jpg and a Value web display.

That didn't work, so I tried it with just one run script (I tried both scripts individually) and in both cases I got
* the screen to ask for the file name mask to match and the check boxes for the version (I hoped it would be passed in from the batch setup
* an error saying "List Index out of bounds (24) (0)"after around 12 photos (the screen popping up each time)

Is the an issue with the script? Is there another way I should be doing it? Can what I want be done?

Thanks
Ian