Downloader Filter/Mark Help

A forum for questions about how IDimager works
dannybruk

Downloader Filter/Mark Help

Post by dannybruk » 29 Feb 12 11:54

Hi,

Having trouble with Downloader and don't know if I'm doing something wrong. I am doing mass imports from an old hard drive folder by folder, many are duplicates as expected.

My first problem is that under Basic Settings I have 'Don't overwrite existing images' selected, yet those with a red flag *are* overwritten when I carry out the download. Shouldn't they be excluded/not copy/be a yellow flag?

My second problem relates to trying to get around the first problem. I am trying to filter out those that are flagged and failing miserably.

The display starts off showing 2195 of 2195 items, which is fine.

If I mark 'flagged' that drops to 2149 of 2195, also fine.

If I then apply a filter for 'unmarked' items the display shows 0 of 46 but the display shows 46 files all of which have flags. I know this is incorrect as in this particular folder all 2149 flagged items are jpgs, the remaining items are RAW and video files.

I'm totally confused - I want to see the 46 files that do *not* have flags next to them so I don't have to download the rest of the files. Better still, I'd rather the 'Don't overwrite existing images' setting worked.

Any helpful hints greatly appreciated, i'm tearing my hair out here...

Thanks,
Dan